Whether you're hosting Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving, here are some simple and quick ideas on how to decorate your table this season. You can incorporate items from your home or head to your closest shops nearby that may have these in store.
Mini Bud Vases
- You can mix and match with different bud vases you may currently have or head to Target or a homeware store that would have a variety of bud vase sizes. Michaels has this one that I used for my wedding.
- Head to your local flower store or local shop and see if they have any dried flowers. Otherwise, if you buy some flowers dry them a week or so before, so that they are ready to use as decor. My favorite pieces to use as decor are baby's breath or eucalyptus. I lean more towards greenery vs. true blooms.
- Grab these printable place cards from my shop and grab this FREEBIE calligraphy guide to learn how to create your own place cards right home. Interested in learning how to do this yourself? Sign up for an upcoming workshop where we do this together!
Napkin Ring Holders
- I love a classic gold napkin ring holders so this one is a simple yet classic that can be used for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Otherwise, here is one that is a bit more Fall-spirited.
- Grab these adorable napkins from the shop that are festive and obviously super adorable.
Festive Serving Trays (definitely not really necessary but fun to get on theme)
I hope you enjoy these quick tips on how to create your own tables cape right for Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving!