Woo! If you're here, it's because you're curious about the difference between kitchen towel vs tea towel vs hand towel. Trust me, when making these products, I went through several samples to really figure out what was the difference, was there a major difference and maybe each one just served their own purpose!
This guide here is in reference to the options I am providing!
- More absorbent, includes microfiber material so definitely perfect to dry dishes and your hands
- Dries quickly
- Less absorbent, made from organic cotton hemp and is more sturdy material
- Can be used a few other ways - as placements, linens in the kitchen cabinets and to cover any hot dishes
- Still an option to dry your hands and dishes quickly but less absorbent compared to the kitchen and hand towel
- Great as a serving accessory
- This is super soft and has more of a luxe feel to it. While soft still great to dry hands and dishes.
- If you want more of hand towel, this is a great option! It also looks more like a hand towel that can be used in the kitchen or in a guest bathroom.
Whether you love to cook or not so much, grab one of the latest kitchen essentials, listen to the newest JJ Paperie & Co playlist and have fun!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at Hello@JJPaperieCo.com